I have a problem with Wint-O-Green Lifesavers.
I can't stand to smell wintergreen anything and not have it. Lifesavers are ideal because they are crunchy and minty and so yummy. I seriously think I might be addicted to stearic acid. I also think it might be rotting my teeth.
I consume roughly 40 lifesavers a day. The big individually wrapped ones. Today, I cleaned out my car, Seriously, the whole area under both seats was completely full of wrappers.
Sometimes, I skip lunch and just go get a bag of wintergreen goodness and eat them all in the car on the way back to work. I fill my purse with them. I buy a dozen or more bags when I find them on sale somewhere. Waste hides the bags from me cause I will eat them until I make myself sick.
There have been many days when all I have consumed is Wint-O-Green lifesavers and water. It's okay, I made sure to eat more than 1,000 calories worth of them.
The thing is, I don't want to stop. I am worried that I am going to hurt my teeth with all the candy and acid and what-not. Otherwise, no desire to stop.
I am more concerned about what the lifesavers are doing to my body than my cigarettes. I think that might be the ultimate sign of a more serious problem...